Thursday, May 13, 2010
so...I guess I don't have as much time as I thought I did!
Well, I am way past due for a new up date. So much has happened since the last time I bogged! We have moved back to Delta, where Sam has a better job. We are so glad to be out of the city! Joshua is now 1, walking, and has figured out how to climb....everything! I caught him climbing the gate that I have put up to keep him in the front room. The kids and I are going to try to have a garden this year. So far things are looking good for that...hopefully I don't kill the plants..I tend to do that. Sam has been gone for training again..We are hoping this is the last big training that he has to do. I'm getting sick of being a single mom of three. I also got a new calling in church. I teach the 8 year olds. Also, In January I finished my associates of psychology. I am now working on my bachelors in human services management. It's really kicking my rear! It is hard having to do all that school work and take care of three kids, three dogs(not all mine) and three chickens. I am trying to find a new hobby to do to give me a break from school and everything else stressful in my life, so if any of you have any suggestions PLEASE tell me! Angela will be in school this year. I can't believe how fast she has grown! Xander keeps me laughing constantly. His last adventure ended with him going to his sisters rescue and ending with him having a cockroach run up his pants....I laugh about it daily. I was going to try to post pictures, but kids are screaming at me. Next week on May 20th is Sam's and my 6 year anniversary. It has been the best 6 years and I am looking forward to eternity with my wonderful husband. Sam is a great husband and father. We are so lucky to have him in our lives! I LOVE YOU SAM!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment