Friday, July 2, 2010

Goin' fishin'

The other day we had to take Sam to the doctor. We found out from the doctor that the pain in Sam's back is not caused from the nerves. They don't know why he has pain....we seem to hear that a lot from doctors. Anyways while we were in Provo we decided to take a drive up Provo canyon. It was BEAUTIFUL! We stopped at one of the parks and let the kids play. Sam saw some fish in the river and we decided to find a place to fish. It was really hot so we were trying to find a place with shade. We took a drive further up the canyon and found another park. By the time we got there it was over cast and had cooled off. It was just right. We found the perfect place to fish. Sam reeled in 2 fish and I reeled in 1. None of them were big enough to keep. We had to cut the fishing trip short when Joshua ran and jumped in the water. He thought it was fun until he found out how cold the water is. It turned out to be such a great day! We can't wait to go back! I wish I had pictures but earlier that morning I woke up to Sam holding the camera and wanting to show me the pictures he took of the kids sleeping. My memory card was full. So I didn't get any pictures this trip, but for sure the next time. I will post pictures of other family fun we have been doing this summer....that is if I figure out how!

No comments:

Post a Comment