Tuesday, November 3, 2009

quick update...

It's been a while since I've been able to up date this. I guess I did not have as much time on my hands as I thought I would! We have done a lot since I've last been on here. We went to the aquarium, the Hill Air Force museum, and Thanksgiving point again. I do have pictures, but I have to find the cord before I can put them on the computer. We have also been to tropic a few times and we always enjoy that! We celebrated Halloween in Delta this year. The kids loved it and had so much fun trick-or-treating with their cousins. Poor Angela cannot handle sugar and has not been able to eat her candy. We are hoping that by not letting her have any for a few months she will be able to start handling it again. She is so scared of throwing up that we do not have to try very hard in keeping it away from her. Poor kid! Joshua is getting so big! He is almost 17 pounds and is getting into everything! He is doing the army crawl everywhere! He can get up on all fours, but hasn't quite figured out how to crawl. They said that preemies are usually behind in development and such. Joshua is moving right a long and you would never guess that he was early! Xanderman is...well...a handful! He is constantly going. He is not getting very big, but he doesn't let that stop him. He has decided that Chumpy is his dog and likes to help walk him and feed him every day. We do not mind this. Sam and I are not really big fans of Chumpy, not very many people are, so if Xander wants to do the work that is great! The other day we had the home teachers over and they were asking Xander about Chumpy and Xander say's "Chumpy is a stupid animal". Uuuuhhhh...OOPS! Ya you should have seen me and Sam trying to cover that one up! We hurried and changed the subject. Guess we really should watch what we say. It really does come back to bite you in the rear!

No comments:

Post a Comment