Thursday, March 17, 2011

Gideon James King

On March 8th our little Gideon joined our family. He was born at 11:02 a.m. and weighed in at 7 lbs 8 oz. He was 20.25 inches long. He's a big baby! He is completely adorable and sweet and we just totally love him! When I hold him it makes me sad that he is our last. That was a hard decision for me to make until I was on the operating table and Dr. Smith said that it is a good thing that he is our last because my uterus is so thin that it is see through and to have another baby would put my life in great danger because my uterus would probably rupture. So in the end I really didn't have a choice. It is kind of a relief to know I never have to go through another c-section though. The recovery sucks!!!!!!! I have the greatest family in the world. My parents came up the day before I had Gideon and helped with the kids. After he was born my parents took the three older kids to Tropic so Sam didn't have to worry about taking care of them and work. Sam has been very supportive and has been taking great care of me! It's weird to have someone take care of me instead of me taking care of everyone. I do get frustrated a little, but only because I can't really clean the house! I would like to get my vacuum out and vacuum the floor! I hate not being able to do that!
I was thinking about all of my kids births and realized how much God has blessed and watched over me. Every kid was a miracle!  Although I had complications with them, everything worked out just fine. I am so glad that I have God in my life and to have the testimony that I have. I hope and pray that it only gets stronger with every day. I do see His hand in all things. I love my life!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment