Friday, September 11, 2009

One sick day....

Xander woke up this morning very sick. He was throwing up, and Angela being paranoid, started freaking out thinking she was going to throw up. I've decided it is very comical at my house when Xander throws up. Angela get's paranoid and starts gagging, Sam comes in to see what is going on, and he starts gagging. I'm trying to clean up a mess while chasing Xander around with a bowl trying to get him to throw up in it instead of throwing up on the floor, Xander is running from me crying that he needs a doctor. I am also trying to calm Angela down so she doesn't actually throw up, all the while yelling at Sam that if he throws up he cleans up his own mess. One of these day's I'm going to get in on camera! Anyways...I took Xander to the doctor and it turns out he has an ear infection, the flu, bad acid reflux, and a cold! Poor little guy! So the doctor gave him antacids and anitbiotics. After one dose he is feeling much better! YAY for doctor Duffy for fixing Xander! He is one of the best Pediatricians!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! What a story! I'm so glad everyone is doing better!

    ReplyDelete